[STDS-802-16] P802.16-REVd/D5: final editing

I'd like to explain Itzik's note in more detail.

If the IEEE-SA Standards Board (upon RevCom recommendation) approves
P802.16-REVd/D5 (on June 24), then the IEEE editorial staff will
prepare a version for publication. The staff will make certain
editorial changes as  appropriate, correcting spelling and grammar,
etc.

The Working Group can propose a set of editorial corrections for the
review of the staff editor. However, the editor will only consider
"pure" editorial changes that, in her view, do not change the meaning
of the draft that was approved by the Sponsor Gallot Group. If we
think a questionable change is editorial, we need to explain why.
Technical changes will need to me incorporated into a balloted
standard.

I've asked Itzik to propose a set of editorial corrections and seek
comment on them. He has circulated a table. In addition, he has
prepared a marked-up draft showing the edits:
        http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tgd/P80216-REVd_D5Edit1.zip

I'd like to get the changes to IEEE by June 25.

Roger