[STDS-802-16] FW: [STDS-802-16] web site update_TGe corrections

FYI - in order to save Roger a bunch of duplicate e-mails:

-----Original Message-----
From: Kiernan, Brian G.
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 10:09 AM
To: 'Roger B. Marks'
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-16] web site update

Roger,

I did a quick check of the meeting #31 TGe contribution list and there
are a couple of hiccups:

The link to the slides for contribution 101r2 is broken.  Actually, I
don't have any slides for this contribution from the meeting, but they
might have come in very late and I may have missed them on my final
download from the local server.

Contribution #116 has the wrong title, but the right authors.  It should
be; #116, "CQI Signaling with Unequal Error protection for OFDMA".

Contribution #118 has the wrong title and author.  It should be; #118,
"Security Motivation and Needs", by David Johnston.

All in all, given the very sorry state of many of the documents and
incorrect file names used during the session uploads, I am actually
somewhat amazed that you independently came up with the same list as I
did.

My kudos,

Brian