[STDS-802-16] Session #35 site selection

Dear IEEE 802.16 Participants:

At the Closing Plenary of Session #32, I will be scheduling agenda
time to select a site for Session #35 in January 2005. We discussed
this issue initially at Session #31 and heard a few suggestions.

If you are interested in hosting Session #35, you should prepare a
proposal, as detailed in Clause 10 ("Site Selection") of the IEEE
802.16 Interim Session Guidelines:
        <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/02/80216-02_30.pdf>.

Those guidelines will also provide you with the information you need
to plan a session. Note that the attendance figures in the guidelines
are low based on recent attendance; we had 228 people in Shenzhen.
Some of the other details may also be a bit out of date. Please feel
free to contact me if you need any more information. I'll be happy to
answer questions.

Regards,

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 3037
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA