From: Yigal
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 3:35 AM
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] Fw: [STDS-802-16] [Security] Cleaning up 802.16e security

Hi Philip, Chulsik,

I fully support Chulsik.
I believe that what Chulsik is trying to say is that we expect a mobile subscriber to be able to communicate with a fixed BS, and we expect a fixed BS to handle mobile subscribers. It is a very simple concept, and very important from deployment point of view (this is also the main point that distinguishes our group from 802.20).

BR,
Yigal Leiba