Re: [STDS-802-16] Invitation Letter [Important for your visit SEOUL]

Title: [전체회신] [STDS-802-16] Cleaning up 802.16e security

Dear 802.16ers

I have received several requests for invitation letter. And I suppose there are still many demands for it.

Now I am processing first bunch of requests. I think we can finish it within days and send each of you independently.

Now I have faced one Bug.

When I send you to fill the following form, I missed two more items should be updated.

I have already found this problem.  Persons who already received and responded to my personal email, then you could ignore this message.

I you never request me for invitation letter, And if you now try to send me some request.

Please use this new form as followings,

-----------------------------------PASSPORT INFORMATION

  Passport Number:

  Country:

  Name: AS IS PRINTED IN THE PASSPORT

  Nationality:

  Gender:

  Date of Birth:

  Place of Birth:

  Place of Issue of Passport:

  Date of Issue of Passport:

  Passport Valid Till:

  Details about my affiliation company:

*  Name of your affiliation companies ( Including Real mailing address and Contact information(Phone number)

Thank you in advance

Panyuh Joo