From:   Zhu, Peiying [CAR:DP13:EXCH]
Sent:   Tuesday, July 27, 2004 5:07 PM
To:     'STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG'
Subject:        RE: [STDS-802-16][PREAMBLE] July 27  Preamble Ad-Hoc group teleconference reminder

Dear all:

CC reminder:

Tuesday, July 27, 16:00-17:30pm US pacific time
The conference bridge is:

Proposed agenda:

1. Review contribution list, using attached spreadsheet as a starting point (10 min)

2. Discuss a plan going forward (20 min)

3. Short overview of each contributions (60 min)

Considering the fairly large number of contributions (13), we can either restricted the presentation to those contributions which have not been presented in Portland meeting or limit each presentation to 5 minutes.

Regards,

Peiying