[STDS-802-16] [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] QoS Management for Facilitation of Uplink Scheduling

Title: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] 7/26 Telecon agenda; inventory of comments/contribs
Hi all,

I uploaded a contribution H80216e-04-02.pdf. The file is for harmonization of a Contribution 04/213r2 (Comment # 537)in Portland.

Now it is managed at Miscellaneous category in harmonization ad-hoc.
We modified it, so we labeled it 213r3 in the file.

Originally, we suggested "QoS Management Subheader for Facilitation of Uplink Scheduling"
then we received the comments of rejection.

In 213r2, as we presented in Portland, we suggested a contribution, "QoS Management for Facilitation of Uplink Scheduling".
In the contribution, we defined QoS Feedback Control IE and QoS management message format.

We modified 213r2 and suggested H80216e-04-02.
The Dynamic QoS parameters might be delay, Packet loss rate, or something else.
And a BS can decide whether MSSs send QoS feedbacks to the BS. So, the QoS feedback shall generate only if it is necessary.

Regards,

Yongjoo Tcha