Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] Logistics and agenda for 8/2 telecon

Prakash and all,

Unfortunately, since I could not catch this conference call, I wanna say the current status of MBS related issues on this e-mail exploder.

Up to now, a few companies are taking offline discussions for the harmonized MBS contribution.

I think that we can provide the initial harmonized contribution to the next conference call for review.

If there is anyone to have an interest on MBS to harmonize our last contribution #201r1, then please contact me directly.

Best Regards,

Yong Chang