Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2004 5:39 PM
Subject: [STDS-802-16] [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [Harmonization]DRAFT of Idle Mode Consensus Contribution

I have uploaded the latest DRAFT of the document into the Harmonization upload directory. While I received no additional comments since early last week, I made substantial clean-up, and language changes, to the document transforming it into a more readable format. I also fixed some missed, necessary corrections to the document. The document is now ready for Ad-Hoc group review.

Thanks,
Phil