[STDS-802-16] Important Issue regarding Session #34 venue

Please read this important note of 10 August regarding the
possibility of relocating the November 802 Plenary, and therefore
Session #34.

The referenced meeting announcement is here:
        http://ieee802.org/meeting/meeting_files/802-1104-MEMO-1b.html

Roger