[STDS-802-16] [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] PHY Profile ID r3 is uploaded

Title: [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] Logistics reminder and agenda for 8/11 telecon

Dear All:

After cooperating with Yigal Eliaspurs text, I just uploaded the rev. 3 text of PHY Profile ID.

As you may notice in the text, the name of Channel Number has been changed to FA number as Prakash suggested changing from Channel Number which may be mistaken with Channel ID.

Another change is that I fixed some minor editorial changes in the text.

Right now, the BW field optimization is not made yet since the one of Phils suggestion (from the bases with 1.25, 1.09375, 3.5 MHz, multiplying 2^some exponents to get the real BWs) doesnt provide any more spaces at all.)

If you have any other ideas to get more BW options, let me know.

Thanks.

Regards,

Jung-Won Kim

Jung-Won Kim, Ph.D.