Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 11:16 AM
Subject: [STDS-802-16] [STDS-802-16-MOBILE] [HARMONIZATION] Polling for next telecon

Since we did not get through some contributions on our call today and given that some contribs are close to consensus but not quite (e.g. SHO/FBSS, MBS etc.), I propose we have another telecon during the weeek of reply comments. Alternatives are:

Option 1 - Thursday, 8/19 8 PM - 11 PM US Pacific time - gives more time to edit but perhaps too early in the reply comments process

or

Option 2 - Monday, 8/23, 8 PM - 11 PM US Pacific time - too close to end of reply comments period

or

Option 3 - Monday 8/23, 6 AM - 9 AM US Pacific time - probably a good compromise but some folks find this slot inconvenient

I would suggest that we pick option #3.
If you do not agree, then reply on the reflector with an alternate slot. No response implies agreement with option #3.

-Prakash