[STDS-802-16] Fw: [NETMAN] new Network Management Task Group calls for contributions

Please note that the due date for the Session 33 call for contributions for 802.16f and 802.16g is rapidly approaching. Contributions for either document must be posted to the NetMan upload directory by midnight August 20 AOE.

Just a reminder that the contributions should be uploaded to the NetMan directory, not to any other upload directory.

If you are interested in making a presentation (not a specific contribution to a document) at Session 33 to help focus NetMan work, please contact either myself or Itzik Kitroser or Changhoi Koo.

Thanks,
Phillip Barber
Chair, NetMan TG

r.b.marks@IEEE.ORG>