[STDS-802-16] Reminder: Deadline for Ballot #14c reply comments

I just want to remind everyone that reply comments for ballot #14c are
due 24 August (today!) AOE <http://ieee802.org/16/aoe.html>.

Similar to the last meeting, you may make ONE revision of your
Contribution(s) and upload a final version as a response to any reply
comments.  Again, I strongly recommend that any revised contributions
include change bars indicating the revisions.

We don't have as much time as at the last session to prepare revised
contributions.  If at all possible, you should try and upload your
revisions by Friday, 27 August but revisions will be accepted until
23:59:59, 29 August (Seoul time).

As at the last meeting, consensus or harmonized contributions will be
accepted at any time.

Brian