Re: [STDS-802-16] [PREAMBLE] GCL vs. PN analysis and comments

All,

I will be uploading some further comments on GCL design soon, supported
by simulation results.  I would like to discuss that in the conference
call today.  The simulation comparison of GCL cell search and Runcom's
energy based detection scheme will show that their scheme is not nearly
as reliable.

We will drop an email again once it is uploaded.  I hope the information
I supplied can help to understand the GCL sequence design a little
better and feel comfortable to use them and adopt them.

Regards,

Jeff