[STDS-802-16] Contribution upload due to difficulty in reading our contributions

Dear all,

Someone had a difficulty in reading our contributions as follows:

C80216e-04_286 " Extension of collaborative spatial multiplexing in OFDMA"
C80216e-04-285 " Downlink Fast Feedback Channel"
C80216e-04-284 " Closed-loop MIMO Enhancement"

So we uploaded .doc format files, which have the same text as before, only in another file format, i.e., from pdf to doc.

If you have futher comments for these contributions, any comment will be helpful to us.

Best Regard

Changjae Lee