Re: [STDS-802-16] P802.16e - Comments from P802.20 Working Group

Folks,

Yesterday, NesCom received a protest note from 802.20 Chair Jerry
Upton objecting to the 802.16e PAR modification under consideration
at the meeting of 22 September.

The note included 11 attachments. I've posted the main one (the
letter to NesCom) here:
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_58.pdf

I will provide a response for NesCom. If you have some supporting
content to contribute, please let me know as soon as possible so that
I may take it into consideration.

Roger