[STDS-802-16] Session #34 Update: Deadline, Schedule, and New Visa Rules

Regarding Session #34:

*The registration deadline is 4.5 hours from the time I send this note:
        http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/plenary/registration.html

*The Session #34 web page:
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg34
now includes a link to the schedule of meetings for the week.

*The Session #34 page also includes some new information on visa
requirements for entrance into the U.S. In particular, please note
that:

***As of October 26, 2004, if a visa waiver traveler does not have a
machine-readable passport, then the traveler must present a U.S. visa
at the port of entry to enter the U.S. This includes all categories
of passports -- regular, diplomatic, and official, when the traveler
is seeking to enter the U.S. for business or tourist purposes, for a
maximum of 90 days. However, in some cases, a one-time exemption is
allowed.***

For more details, see the links at <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg34>.

Roger