[STDS-802-16] results of IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot #16 (on P802.16f/D1)

To:  IEEE 802.16 Reflector
bcc: IEEE 802.16 Working Group Members <http://ieee802.org/16/members.html>

IEEE 802.16 Working Group Letter Ballot #16 is now closed. According
to the tentative final report:
        http://ieee802.org/16/netman/ballot16/report16.html
the ballot failed, with 71 Approve and 34 Disapprove, for a 68%
approval ratio (less than the 75% required).

If you see any errors in this report, please inform me immediately.

I will be preparing a comment report.

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA