[STDS-802-16] preregistration numbers for Session #34

For your information:

Session #34 looks as if it will be well attended.

So far, 258 are registered with primary interest in 802.16. By
comparison, on the Thursday before our previous plenary, the number
was 183. In other words, primary registration is up 40%.

Another 162 people have indicated a secondary interest in 802.16.

We have a large space for the Opening Plenary and Closing Plenary. In
between, it's possible that some of our rooms may get crowded. This
depends on the distribution of people, which is hard to predict. We
will try to adjust and make do as well as possible.

Roger