[STDS-802-16] DCD/UCD Change in Idle Mode

Dear all,

Can anyone answer the question if an MSS in Idle Mode detects a different value of DCD/UCD Count in DL/UL-MAP message during MSS Paging Listening Interval, does the MSS need to wait for DCD/UCD messages without entering Paging Unavailable Interval? I think when an MSS enters Idle Mode, it does de-registration from the current Serving BS, which means it does not keep DCD/UCD Count value to which it shall refer during Idle Mode. If it is true, the MSS cannot perceive if its DCD/UCD value has been changed or not. Am I correct?

Best Regards,

Beomjoon