[STDS-802-16] New IEEE Standards Style Manual

Editors, please take note:

IEEE has issued an updated version of the IEEE Standards Style
Manual. It applies to all drafts that we will submit for approval in
the future.

If you follow the link below
<http://standards.ieee.org/guides/style>, you will find the html
version of the OLD style manual. However, you will find links to the
new version in PDF, and to a PDF version that highlights the changes.
I recommend that you look this over.

Please let me know if you have questions or see any problems. I've
already noticed a small error and passed it along to Yvette.

Roger