[STDS-802-16] release of P802.16e/D5a

P802.16e/D5a is now available:
        http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tge/P80216e_D5a.zip

So is the updated comment resolution database with editor's notes:
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_69r4.zip

Thanks again to Technical Editor Ron Murias. He had an extremely
difficult task and has been working for weeks on this. Thanks, Ron!

Ron said this about the draft:

>I'll be honest: I'm not happy with the document.  I expect members
>to be unhappy with my work, but I did the best I could; it was like
>standing under a waterfall.  The sheer volume of comments was a
>problem, but also the BRC votes resulted in quite a number of
>"Accepted" comments with no useful resolution.
>
>I doubt a delta document would render much useful information
>because of the sheer volume of changes, so there's not much point
>generating one.

I support Ron. It's now our job to help out the editor by reviewing
his work in the upcoming recirc, which I'll announce today.

Roger