From: Mark Cudak [mailto:Mark.Cudak@MOTOROLA.COM]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 9:39 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] ***extension of contribution deadline for
P802.16e/D5a BRC Recirc ulation***

All,

I noticed that there was a discrepancy in how folks were reserving
contribution numbers.  Several of the initial uploads specified the
document number with two digits as a opposed to the three digits as per
Roger's instructions on the upload page.  If we use two different number
formats, the automatic collision detection incorporated in the upload
cgi won't work.  To avoid headaches in reconciling comments due to
duplicate contribution numbers, let's all be sure to use the three digit
format (e.g, "C80216e-04_NNNrsv.pdf") as per Roger's instructions.

BR

Mark Cudak