Re: [STDS-802-16] Call for Comments on Working Document from Main tenance Task Group

Roger,

Thanks for pointing to mistaken comments.
I believe that mostly it was a result of misunderstanding rules [at least it
is correct for my comments and I
apologize for that]. To my perception, more than 50% of commenters
misunderstood rules.
As we are under the pressure of 16e timetable [16e de facto is based on
802.16-2004 + Corrigenda] ,
would you consider to allow resubmitting wrongly marked comments with
changing page/line references?
I understand that such suggestion is unusual, but situation with mass
misunderstanding
also is not usual.

Thanks

Vladimir

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com