[STDS-802-16] The ARP broadcast problem in 802.16

Hi all,

I have a question about the ARP operation in 802.16 network. In
contribution named "BS's Proxy ARPing for Sleep & Idle Mode MSSs", it
mentioned that the ARP request message will be carried over secondary
management connection. The problem is that secondary management connection
in DL is an unicast connection, if the BS broadcasts the ARP request
message through secondary management connection, it means that each SS will
receive an duplicate ARP request message from the BS, which is obvious not
bandwidth efficient. Is there any misunderstanding of my reading of the
standard?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chi-Chen Lee
Industrial Technology Research Institute
Computer & Communications Research Lab.