[STDS-802-16] release of IEEE P802.16e/D6

The new draft P802.16e/D6 is now available:
        <http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tge/P80216e_D6.zip>
A markup version is also available:
        <http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/tge/P80216e_D6delta.zip>
Both require the 802.16 user name and password. For more information
on password-protected access, see:
http://ieee802.org/16/password.html
I've asked IEEE to put the 598-page D6 up for sale, in place of D5a.
It should be in the catalog in a few days
<http://www.ili-info.com/ieee802drafts>.

Also posted is a Commentary database, including editor's notes, from
the comment resolution that led to this draft:
<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/05/80216-05_001r3.zip>

Another tip of the hat to our Chief Technical Editor, Ron Murias.

Sponsor Ballot recirculation is now underway. I'll send another note
with the details.

Cheers,

Roger