[STDS-802-16] Fwd: IEEE-SA MyBallot Launches 7 March 2005

Folks,

Here is another (perhaps the final) reminder about the new myBallot
system for IEEE-SA Sponsor Ballots.

Your membership in the existing invitation pools will not carry
forward to myBallot. Therefore, if you want to participate in future
Sponsor Ballots, I suggest you follow the instructions.

We will be using the legacy Sponsor Ballot system for our next two
Sponsor Ballots: P802.16f and P802.16-2004/Cor 1. Afterwards, we will
move to myBallot.

Roger