From: owner-stds-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-
16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Vladimir Yanover
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 3:16 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] [NETMAN][LM] Call for comments

Hello, All

Please submit your vote / comments on the contribution
"Idle Mode Backbone Procedures" by Beomjoon Kim et al.
available at NETMAN upload directory
http://wirelessman.dyndns.org/cgi-script/CSUpload/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewu
pload&database=netman%2edb
Vote should be in format
"Yes, I agree to approve this contribution as LM Ad Hoc output"
"No, I do not agree to approve this contribution as LM Ad Hoc output" [in
that case please provide binding comments]

Deadline is 10-Mar-2005.

Thanks

Vladimir

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com

********
viruses.
********