[STDS-802-16] [NETMAN][LM] Call for comments on contribution "Comments on backb one messages for handover and idle mode operations"

All

Please submit your vote / comments on the contribution
"Comments on backbone messages for handover and idle mode operations" by
Hyoung Kyu Lim, Hyunjeong Kang, Jungje Son, Changhoi Koo
available at NETMAN upload directory
http://wirelessman.dyndns.org/cgi-script/CSUpload/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewu
pload&database=netman%2edb
[This contribution that was sent by authors directly to me, so I uploaded
it]

Vote should be in format
"Yes, I agree to approve this contribution as LM Ad Hoc output"
"No, I do not agree to approve this contribution as LM Ad Hoc output" [in
that case please provide binding comments]

Deadline is 11-Mar-2005.

Thanks

Vladimir

Dr. Vladimir Yanover
Standards Strategy Director
Alvarion Ltd.
21 A   Habarzel St. Ramat - Hahayal
Tel - Aviv 69710 P.O. Box 13139, Tel-Aviv 61131, Israel
Tel.:      +972-36457834
Fax:       +972-36456290
E-Mail:   vladimir.yanover@alvarion.com
> This transmission and any files attached to it, may contain confidential
> and/or privileged information and intended only for the named recipient.
> disclosure, reproduction, retransmission, dissemination, disclosure,
> copying or any use of the information or files contained is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
> the sender by reply transmission and delete this electronic mail.

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com