[STDS-802-16] liaison issues for discussion at Session #36

At the Session #36 Opening Plenary, we'll be addressing a number of
liaison issues that have come in. You might wish to review these in
advance. If you haven't checked the liaison page lately, you might
want to have a look:
        http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/index.html#doc

At the Opening Plenary, we'll be reviewing everything from IEEE
L802.16-05/012 through L802.16-05/019.

If you have other liaison issues to discuss, please let me know. I
can't promise to schedule them for the Opening Plenary, though.

Roger