[STDS-802-16] MAC Header Drafting Group meeting

A good progress has been made in Tue. evening’s MAC Header drafting group. We have gone through all the technical binding comments and most of the technical non-binding comments (only 9 leftover). Also, we had a good discussion about further clean-up and enhancements. The group is going to re-meet again Wed. evening at 8:00pm (right after the social), in the same room,  to finish up the remaining comments discussions.

The spreadsheet of MAC header related comments has been updated based on this evening’s discussions and it has been uploaded  in the server. The file name is tge-MAC-headers-comments-r4.xls.

Thanks!

Lei