[STDS-802-16] Session #36 outcomes at EC meeting

Folks,

The EC approved the motion to send P802.16f/D3 to Sponsor Ballot.
Separately, the Ballot Group invitation has been extended (due to an
error by the IEEE-SA Balloting Center) until 25 March.

The other 802.16 motion was "To approve IEEE 802.16-05/028r1 as an
intended contribution from IEEE to ITU-R, subject to editorial
revision." The document under consideration was entitled "Proposed
Working Document towards a Preliminary Draft New Recommendation ITU-R
M.[8A/BWA]." Due to the objections of other EC members, this motion
was deferred to a 10-day an EC email ballot.

Roger

P.S. I am exhausted and plan to turn off my brain for the weekend.