[STDS-802-16] please register now for Session #37 (2-5 May in Sorrento)

Folks,

Session #37 is next up (2-5 May 2005 in Sorrento, Italy):
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg37

Today is a good day to pre-register:
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg37/reg.html
Note that the registration fee is not due at pre-registration. It will be payable on-site.

The pre-registration deadline is April 4. I encourage you to register as soon as possible. It is very quick and painless. Our host, Giulio Cavalli, will sleep better once the list begins to swell to normal proportions.

If you believe you have registered, please confirm by checking the most recent registration list:
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg37/reglist.html
You can instantly confirm your registration by following the instructions when you submit your form.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Based on a decision at the last Closing Plenary, Session #37 will open at 9 am on Monday 2 May. This is four hours earlier than usual.

Roger

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access
       <http://WirelessMAN.org>