[STDS-802-16] IEEE 802.16 Session #38 schedule

The note I forwarded earlier today (below) related to IEEE 802.16's Session #38:
	http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg38
which is part of the July 2005 IEEE 802 Plenary Session in San Francisco, CA, USA.

The 802.16 session has been scheduled for 18-21 July. However, since our previous meeting, the web page includes the note that "The meeting dates may be extended to include 22 July." This follows discussion at our previous Closing Plenary to the effect that we have not allowed sufficient meeting time and should extend our sessions, at least temporarily. That's why Session #37 is opening on Monday morning. It's difficult to open on Monday morning during a Plenary Session due to other 802 activities.

If we do extend the session to Friday, we would schedule the Closing Plenary from 8-11 on Friday morning. All of the Task Groups would conclude their activities by Thursday night.

We'll made a decision on this during Session #37.

Roger