Re: [STDS-802-16] Problems with incremental bandwidth request header?

Thank you Lei for some insights on these issues.

Question I have is - how is "system" efficiency to be maximized with
such openness.

Is there an inherent assumption here that any vendor will provide whole
system
i.e. both SS and BS together (and also that any service provider will
buy the system)?
OR that there are a set of compatible ways of doing these things that
are intuitive and
common sense approaches that will work.

Another question, may be this is for WiMAX forum, but how will the
performance be certified?
i.e. can a SS and/or BS fail certification due to performance inefficiency?

Regards,
Kaushik