Re: [STDS-802-16] Bandwidth request/grant for Management connections

Hi,

This is one thing that has puzzled me all along - the QoS parameters
for the basic, primary and secondary connections are left up to the
vendor implementing the BS or SS.

This means that vendor A's SS can implement secondary management
connection as a minimum reserved traffic rate connection of 64 Kbps
where as another vendor B's BS can implement the same connection as a
best effort connection only.

All this can lead to interoperability issues - the only products that
will work seamlessly as expected will be the ones from the same vendor
(SS and BS). It would have been much better to mandate the basic,
primary and secondary management connection parameters - or provide a
way for the BS to set up these parameters for the SS.

Thanks
Kalash