[STDS-802-16] extension of P802.16f/D3 Sponsor Ballot

The P802.16f/D3 Sponsor Ballot has not been completed on schedule due
to lack of a 75% participation. Out of 110 eligible voters, only 73
ballots (Approve, Disaprove, or Abstain) were received. This leaves
us 10 votes short.

IEEE has extended the ballot. It will remain open, up to 60 days,
until we get to at least 83 votes. We have received one additional
vote so far.

Roger

P.S. Here are the ballot group members who did not participate. If
you see them, please remind them that we are awaiting their ballot.

Osam Aboul-Magd
Baraa Al-Dabagh
Raja Banerjea
John Barr