Re: [STDS-802-16] Greetings

Dear Mr. Hashimoto,

Thank you for your kind note, which I am forwarding to the participants in the IEEE 802.16 Working Group. I am sure they will appreciate it, as we appreciated the formal letter from the Director's Office <http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-05_033.pdf>.

We have greatly valued our cooperative interactions with ITU-R Working Party 9B and look forward to future opportunities. We thank you and the other participants in WP 9B, including Mariana Goldhamer and Charles Glass, who chaired the correspondence group appointed last September.

Warm regards,

Roger

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access
       <http://WirelessMAN.org>