Re: [STDS-802-16] P802.16f/D4 recirc (link correction)

Joey,

Our contributions come with a cover sheet. This ensures that the reader knows what is being contributed and the conditions under which it is contributed.

In this case, the uploaded material is from a draft that is copyrighted by IEEE. We keep copyrighted drafts in the password-protected area.

I have therefore deleted the two text files from the upload area, replacing them with pointers to URLs on the password-protected area on which replacement files can be found.

The replacement files include some editing in the MIB DESCRIPTION area to add a reference to the source (unapproved IEEE Standards Draft P802.16f/D4) and a copyright statement.

Roger