 -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Kully Dhanoa [mailto:KDHANOA@ALTERA.COM]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 24. Juni 2005 11:40
An: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Betreff: [STDS-802-16] IDCell

Hi,

I have some questions concerning IDCell parameter which the spec does not seem to answer.

Concerning IDCell the spec states “is an integer ranging from 0 to 31, which identifies the particular BS segment and is specified by the MAC layer”.

What I would like to know is:

-          Can IDCell change dynamically at runtime?

o        If so, what would be the reason to do so and how often could it change.

The background to this question is that IDCell is used in the formulas for determining the subcarrier mapping in OFDMA and it’s behaviour could heavily influence how one would architect some of the PHY blocks (i.e. the subchannelisation block).

Regards

Kully Dhanoa