[STDS-802-16] CBP-SG telecons update

Dear colleagues,

   There was no telecon 29 June, due to my oversight. The minutes of our 22 June teleconference are posted as 802-11-05-0616-00-0000-cbp-sg-telecon-minutes-june-22.doc at www.802wirelessworld.com

   There have been no proposals or other suggested topics for discussion for our telecon 6 July, therefore I am cancelling it.

   I have heard that Petitions for Reconsideration of FCC 05-56 will be published in the Federal Register in mid-July, setting a 30-day schedule for comments on the petitions followed by a 30-day period for reply comments.

   As a practical matter, most FCC comments are filed on the last day, so it is unlikely that comments will be known at the IEEE 802 July plenary. Reply comments will not be known at the July plenary.

   Our next scheduled telecon is 13 July, and the agenda will be announced on 8 July.

Best regards,

petere

Peter Ecclesine, Technology Analyst, New Markets & New Technologies
MS SJ-10-5 170 West Tasman Dr, San Jose, CA 95134-1706
Ph 408/527-0815, FAX 408/526-7864
"Time doesn't fool around."   "Without Prejudice" U.C.C. 1-207