[STDS-802-16] Question about Service Flow

Hi,

I have a question about the QoS parameter of service flow.
Besides pre-provisioning in OAM&P, a service flow can be created dynamically maybe on receiving a high-layer packet, but what QoS parameters can be used for the service flow? How can I extract QoS parameter from IP packet?

And if I want to activate a service flow, DSC has to include an activeQosParaSet, how can I get the it from the packet.

3x!