[STDS-802-16] P802.16/Cor1 Status

Folks,

(1) P802.16/Cor1/D4 was released on 7 August:
	http://ieee802.org/16/private/drafts/maint/P80216_Cor1_D4.zip

(2) D4 is now in Sponsor Ballot Recirc, from 11-26 August. For more details, see the cover letter:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/05/80216-05_060.pdf

(3) I have not submitted D4 for RevCom approval. This is because, in my judgement, it would not be realistic to do so at this time. RevCom approval would require the successful completion of the recirc. However, before the RevCom deadline, I already received two Disapprove votes, with Binding comments. At least some of these comments will require a response and a further recirculation.

(4) Comment resolution will be planned for Session #39.

Roger