From: carl.eklund@NOKIA.COM [mailto:carl.eklund@NOKIA.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 10:18 AM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] 802.16e sponsor ballot recirculation

Dear fellow 802.16e sponsor ballot resolution members and SB voters,

again at the last meeting stuff got added into 16e that wasn't quite
ready for primetime in my opinion. I deemed the problems with the added
text serious enough to change my vote to a no and to submit technical
binding comments. I thought I'll let the group know not to cause any
additional time being wasted.
Since we most likely are going to resolve 16e sponsor ballot comments in
Taipei, I urge everyone to carefully go over D10 and submit comments on
the problems and inconsistencies you find before the recirc ends.

Keep your new material that doesn't specifically provide fixes to real
problems to yourself!

BR Carl