[STDS-802-16] P802.16-2004/Cor1/D4 Sponsor Ballot Recirc Results [correction]

[Updated because I found some additional non-binding comments on the upload server.  -Roger]

The P802.16e/D10 Sponsor Ballot Recirc closed on 26 August.

By my approximate count, the result was 141 Approve, 20 Disapprove (87.6% Approval). The remaining Disapprove voters are:

Rajesh Bhalla: did not vote
James Carlo: did not vote*
David Castelow: submitted 2 Binding comments
Mark Cudak: did not vote*
Mo-Han Fong: submitted 2 Binding comments
Pieter-Paul Giesberts: submitted 4 Binding comments
John Humbert: did not vote
David James: submitted 1 Binding comment
Panyuh Joo: did not vote*
Ivy Kelly: did not vote
Lalit Kotecha: submitted 1 Binding comment
Mark Lipford: did not vote
Serge Manning: did not vote
Chris Seagren: did not vote
Jung Je Son: did not vote*
Wen Tong: did not vote
Mattias Wennstrom: did not vote*
Peiying Zhu: did not vote
Richard van Leeuwen: did not vote*
Ilan Zohar: did not vote*

*had indicated an intent to vote Approve, but did not vote

In addition, 42 non-binding comments (Editorial and Technical) were received. The database has 52 comments:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/05/80216-05_065.zip

I'll be discussing the comment resolution process with the Task Group Chair, Jon Labs.

Roger

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access
        <http://WirelessMAN.org>