From: *** 802.22 WG *** [mailto:STDS-802-22@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Carl R. Stevenson
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 12:05 PM
To: STDS-802-22@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-22] Call for Notice of Intent to Propose

Call for Notice of Intent to Propose
Those intending to submit proposals for consideration towards a baseline upon which the first draft of the IEEE 802.22 Standard must notify the Chair of the WG by e-mail no later than close of business EDT on Friday, September 16th, 2005. This is necessary to begin planning for presentations of proposals to the WG at the November 2005 IEEE 802 plenary session.
Should time permit at the September 2005 interim meeting, proposers that desire to may be afforded an opportunity to, optionally, present a "preview" of their proposals subject to coordination with the Chair and the availability of time for such presentations (which should be limited to 30 minutes). Again, the presentation of a "preview" is purely optional and will be strictly subject to time availability.
Regards,
Carl R. Stevenson
President and Chief Technology Officer
WK3C Wireless  LLC
Where wireless is a passion, as well as a profession SM
Wireless Standards, Regulatory & Design Consulting Services
4991 Shimerville Road
Emmaus, PA 18049-4955 USA
phone:  +1 610 965 8799
cellular: +1 610 841 6180