Re: [STDS-802-16] P802.16e (C/LM) New - Acknowledgement of Receipt

Dave,

The second recirc of the P802.16-2004/Cor1 Sponsor Ballot, involving
P802.16-2004/Cor1/D5, ran from 12-27 September. Two comments were
received; one was an editorial Coordination comment, and the other
was a repeat of a previous objection. In consultation with the
Maintenance Task Group Chair (Jon Labs) and the Technical Editor
(Itzik Kitroser), I have written responses to both comments. In my
opinion, neither another recirculation nor a change in the draft is
appropriate at this point.

No new Disapprove votes were received, but a number of voters changed
their vote to Approve. By my count, the result was 168 Approve, 2
Disapprove, and 6 Abstain, for an approval ratio of 98.8%.

In accordance with the closing of this recirc, I have entered an
updated electronic RevCom submittal form for P802.16-2004/Cor1/D5. I
have also updated the submittal package on the web:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/05/80216-05_070r1.pdf

I request that you retain P802.16-2004/Cor1/D5 on the October 2005
RevCom Early Consideration agenda.

Thanks for your support of IEEE 802.16.

Regards,

Roger

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access
         <http://WirelessMAN.org>