Re: [STDS-802-16] comment editors for P802.16e/D11 Sponsor Ballot Recirc comments

Folks,

I've moved Jungnam's contributions over to the TGe upload area.

I've added links to the comment list:
	http://ieee802.org/16/tge/commenteditors.html
showing which ones have been completed and uploaded. Feel free to
check on the work that has been done. Let the contributor (and the
reflector) know if you see any problems.

As you can see, there are still a lot of holes where we are awaiting
volunteers. I encourage you to step up and offer your help.

Roger