[STDS-802-16] new P802.16e/D12 completed and submitted for recirc

Folks,

Thanks to the heroic efforts of Ron Murias, Phil Barber, DJ Johnston,
we have a final set to resolutions to the P802.16e/D11 recirc
comments:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/05/80216-05_072r2.zip

and a new Draft D12:
	http://ieee802.org/16/pubs/P80216e.html

I have submitted a ballot package of these two documents, along with
a cover letter:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/05/80216-05_073.pdf

to the IEEE-SA Balloting Center, requesting that the recirc open by
October 17. That is also the deadline by which I will submit an
application for review at the next RevCom meeting (6 December).

We accommodated all the late comments.

As you will see if you read the cover letter, we have two Disapprove
voters; they have virtually the same comment, dating back to D8. A
third voter is Disapprove on the record books but has previously
indicated an intention to vote Approve.

Cheers!

Roger